For those who are curious, here's some more general info.
Q: What programs do you use?
A: For ROM-related work, I use:
A: For ROM-related work, I use:
- FCEUX, for its PPU-viewer.
- RockAndRoll, Rockman2Editor, and MegaFLE-X for level and TSA-viewing.
- YYCHR, for viewing and extracting CHR ROMs.
Q: How long did it take to rip everything?
A: A little over 3 months, barring proofreading and subsequent corrections. Most tilesets can be ripped in an hour or two once everything's set up.
Q: Will you cover other games?
A: No; the presence of level editors for MM1-6 is what made it easy to rip graphics in the first place.
Q: Do you plan to upload these rips to other resource sites?
A: I don't see why not; I'm open to suggestions. Sprites-Inc was one of my planned designated spots, but the account verification system for it is broken at the time of this writing, so that one might be off the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment